We have a skilled team of customer service representatives that are waiting to help you. You can call, e-mail or live chat with any of us at your convenience.
Headquarters Monday/Friday, 09:00-12:30 / 14:30-18:00 (CET)
Call us: +39 0332 237252
Bertoni iWear SRL
Via Feltre, 6
21100 Varese (VA) - Italy
The Bertoni iWear sunglasses have a legal guarantee for FOUR (4) years from the date of purchase against defects in product conformity as foreseen by Italy, D.lgs. 6.9.2005 n. 206, “Consumption Code” and, in other Member States of the European Union, from the individual transposing regulations of the 25.5.1999 n. 1999/44 / EC. For non-EU states, the law in force in each country will apply as far as consumer protection law is concerned. Please consult your local Bertoni iWear Distributor to know the exact conditions.
To use the legal warranty, the product must be purchased by an authorized reseller and you must submit a receipt of a completed proof of purchase with your purchase date. The legal warranty does not cover damages or defects resulting from improper use, neglect, lack of reasonable care, accidents, use of non-compliant technical documentation provided by Bertoni iWear, use of non-original spare parts, use of non-original lenses Bertoni iWear, damage to products due to incorrect unpacking, loss of product, inadequate repairs. Damage resulting from normal wear is not covered by the warranty. Lenses and frames with scratches and incomplete products are excluded from the legal warranty.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
1. Contact email@example.com or your local Authorized Reseller and request assistance.
2. If you are unable to contact the Local Authorized Reseller (eg for missing or suddenly lack), contact your local distributor (see the Bertoni iWear distributors list at bertonieyewear.com).
3. Carefully pack the sunglasses (preferably inside the case and the original packaging) to avoid damages.
4. Hand in hand or, as appropriate, send them postage paid via any method that allows to be traced if lost. Bertoni iWear will not be responsible for damages incurred due to improper packaging.
5. Be sure to include in the box a photocopy of the proof of purchase with the date. Failure to show proof of purchase will prevent you from enjoying the right to the guarantee.
WARNING: THE LEGAL WARRANTY OF THE PRODUCTS IS ONLY VALID ON PRESENTATION OF PROOF OF PURCHASE WITH THE DATE OF PURCHASE.
This notice note is drawn up in accordance with Annex II, par. 1.4 of European Directive 89/686 / EEC.